Valentine Day Love Poems

Hello friends we all know that valentine day is near now so today i am sharing some massive poems on
valentine day.So impress your love one by saying one of the below poem and make your valentine special.So stay with us and enjoy.

Valentine Day Poems:


1)Love is:

...a friendship caught on fire.

...like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

...an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.

...but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

...like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

...the master key that opens the gates of happiness.

...a driver, bitter and fierce if you fight and resist him; easy-going enough once you acknowledge his power.

...a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.

...like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.

...like a fine wine, the older the better.

...when you can be your true self with someone, and you only want to be your true self because of them.

...a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

...above all, the gift of oneself.

2)Humorous Valentine's Sayings:

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
- David Bissonette

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece. - Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons

When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously, so what we know as fate is two neuroses knowing that they're a perfect match. - Jeff Arch, Nora Ephron, and David S. Ward, Sleepless in Seattle

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.
- Hoosier Farmer

Love means nothing in tennis, but it's everything in life.

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard

You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
- Melanie Clark

3)How Do I Love Thee?

How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being an ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,- I love thee with the Breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barret Browning

4)To Celia:

Drink to me, only, with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kisse but in the cup,
And Ile not look for wine.
The thirst, that from the soule doth rise,
Doth aske a drink divine:
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup,
I would not change for thine.
I sent thee, late, a rosie wreath,
Not so much honoring thee,
As giving it a hope, that there
It could not withered be.
But thou thereon did'st onely breathe,
And sent'st it back to mee:
Since when it growes, and smells, I sweare,
Not of it selfe, but thee.
- Robert Burns: The Poetry (1896)

5)Love Sonnet 18:

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

- William Shaespeare

6)My First, My Last, My Valentine:

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!7)

7)My Perfect Valentine:

Observing the stars,
You came into mind,
I thought about your love for me,
It's so fine.

Whenever you hug me,
Whenever you're there,
I feel so secure,
I know you really care.

At times we're together,
Not knowing what to say,
All we do is hold hands,
Then our love lights the way.

There are instances we argue,
But time's granted to ponder,
Then we work things out,
It makes our love stronger.

I've nothing to worry about,
Gone are moments, I thought we'd part,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
You'll forever be in my heart.

8)My Wife:

Unexpectedly she entered my life
This woman, this angel, who became my wife

She captured my heart and soul
Warming a place once so dark and cold

This woman, this angel, to love and embrace
With a gentle touch to caress her face

Her words of love, so honest and true
She whispers to me when the day is new

She provides a home filled with love
A home blessed by GOD above

This woman, this angel, GOD would bless
A baby to hold and gently caress

For eternity we shall adore and love
Our baby from heaven above

This woman, this angel, wife and mother
I know there can be no other

This woman, this angel, and mother; she is my life
This woman, this angel, and mother; she is My Wife.

9)Valentines Day:

Your beautiful eyes
Your warming smile
Your wonderful country accent
Makes me smile

I'm shy to talk to you
Foolish, I don't know why
What to be scared of,
You remind me of stars in the sky
Beautiful and bright
You're a joyful sight

I don't know you well
But wish to know you more,
Maybe go on a date
Or see a show, either one,
I'll just be happy to know
That we gave it a shot
And didn't just let it go.

10)Pseudo Kiss:

Has it been a year since you came back?
A year since I've seen your face,
Or felt your grace?
Every pseudo kiss, every pseudo that and this.
Was it ever real?
Did she ever feel?
Would it matter now anyway?
Would it be the same if she came to stay?
Could I love her just the same?
Is it not stated by the pain?
Will I ever get to find out what life is like without you there?
Or hold you to let you know I care?
I'd like to whisper in your ear.
Barley loud enough to hear... I'd say,
I'd sell my soul if just one more time,
You'd let me be your valentine.

11)I Still Love You:

Of all the things I've ever said,
Of all the tears I've ever shed,
Of all the things I did to you,
I want you to know that I still love you.

Of all the days we fought and cried,
Of all the days I wished I'd died,
Of all the things you did to pull me through,
I don't believe it, but I still love you.
12)A Redneck Valentine's Day Poem:

Collards is green, yer eyes ain’t blue
I am so lucky to have a darlin' like you.
Ya kin strip a motor in just few minutes
And still have time to go hunt supper and even skin it.

We go together like a skunk and stink
Ever time I see ya my eye starts to wink.
Yer love fer me is like a roll of duct tape
Ya hold me together each time I break.

I love it when ya burp and fart
It’s music to my ears that soothes my heart.
And the sound of ya snorin’ right in my ear
Always brings to my eye a big ol’ tear.

Yer hair is soft like a dogs hairy knees
But I’m sure happy you ain’t got no fleas!
Yer chest is so purty and so is yer mouth
And I can’t even tell ya how I love what is south.

On them special occasions when you shave yer beard
And clean all that hair from outta your ears
I wanna take out and show ya off to the crowd
Cuz when we go to town ya make me feel real proud.

At night when ya hold me real, real tight like ya do
I can smell on yer breath the scent of yer chew.
I love yer kisses, ain’t none no wheres finer
Ya taste like the road kill down at the diner.

I’d go to the Walmart for Valentine’s Day
But I got this bad itch that just won’t go away.
So I ordered a special gift just for you
It’s a purty ol’ used motor from Evinrude!

13)Our Romance:

Twas the night before Sunday
When all through the bar
Texans were dancing
Beneath the Lone Star

When what to my wandering eyes should appear
A handsome young Texan
Buying a beer

Our love story started
Right there, right then
Joy Unexplainable
Least not by pen

If I had your attention
For a lifetime or so
I could tell you about the man
I've come to know

He is the best husband
Now the best dad
I am living the life
I wish all could have

Years later
We stroll hand in hand
Thanking the Lord
For His Perfect Plan

14)I Desire You:

I desire you when splinters of light appear
And the dew lazily joins morning sky.
When arias, pining birds to mates sing,
I want the soothing softness of your kiss.

I desire you when the sun centers the sky
And shadows hide beneath the soles of feet.
When butterflies dance among petals white,
I want the sparkle of your smiling eyes.

I desire you as the moon welcomes the night
And skies are flooded with twinkling bright stars.
When candles flicker their last silent breath,
I then want to feel your sensuous touch.

I desire you when passion swells all your soul
And your lovely face shines with radiance.
When your moist lips are full of love’s desire,
I want to feel every pulse of your heart.

I desire you when you are weary and down
And gray skies sprinkle droplets of sad tears.
When the world laughs at your every stumble,
I want to gently sooth your sorrows.

I desire you my love in every moment.
As time adds years like sands on the beach,
When you sense your beauty slipping to the wind,
I will want you so much more than now.

15)I Can't Hide My Feelings:

I just want to be with you,
baby no one else will do.
I know I say I love you often,
but every word I say is true.
You made me realize
that every boy is not always the same.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
I know we have are ups and downs,
but no relationship is perfect.
And by the end of the argument
the confrontation wasn't even worth it.
People try to break us every day,
over and over again.
I don't let it get to me
because I know who has won in the end.
I love your smile,
your intelligence,
and everything you do.
I thank god faithfully
that he sent you.

About Monu Alagh

Apart From Blogging Monu Alagh is fun loving person.His areas of interest are computers ,Smartphones,PHP,Web Design And Wordpress.At Tricks For You he writes about Latest Technology ,Smartphones , Android , Blogging Tips,Make Money Online Ideas...

Like Us On Facebook

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top